Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Fun with the Slip N' Slide

Summer seemed like it was a little late in coming this year.  I'm not complaining because I love spring weather, the thunder storms, the cool nights, highs of about 73.  But, the kids were sure ready for some summer weather so we could pull the ole Slip N' Slide out!  Summer finally came and here are some great shots of the kids with the neighbors.

Here is my Little Guy, Jaggyr!
Jag can make it all the way to the end
on one slide!



Next up is Grace, our neighbor,
and Ella's Best Friend. 


And here is Caybie, Grace's Brother.
(And a little cutie too!) 
Their mommy just had a brand new
baby 2 weeks ago, a little girl named Lucy!
Talk about a little cutie!


Caleb is not quite ready for the belly slide
just yet, so he sticks to the knees
then he crawls the rest of the way!


Here's my sweet Ella!
She is going to hate me when she is older
for putting this picture on here!


Ella decided that was quite fun,
so here she goes again!


Jaggyr likes to make sure the slide
is straight and everything is just
right for the next contestant!


And here are the 2 besties! 
They love to play together!


Fun times were had by all.  I have a feeling this is going to be a summer staple.

I had better stock up on the popsicles.  

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs