Sunday, May 22, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Announcing the: VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD




 


I received this award from @ www.butterscotchcaramel.blogspot.com

Thank you so much for thinking of me!

The rules of accepting the award are as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.

2. Tell 7 things about yourself.

1. I am a mom to 5 amazing kids!
2. I have lived my entire life in Utah
3. I married my high school sweetheart
4. I work full-time at The Home Depot (do-it-yourself central)
5. I have an addiction. . . to yard sales, thrift stores, deals in general.
6. My favorite food is Cafe Rio's chicken salad (if you haven't tried it, you simply must!)
7.  My mom has always loved antiques and I used to think it was junk. . .but I can't get enough of antiques now.

3. Pay it forward and award the Versatile Blogger to your recently discovered new blogger's
Please check out these blogs that I am awarding this to:
They are awesome!!!!

www.junkgardengirl.blogspot.com
www.countrychiccottage.net
www.oldetymemarketplace.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs