Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Guess Who Came to Visit?

Here's a hint:
Any ideas?

He brought with him:
  • Body Aches
  • Chills
  • Fever
  • Dizziness
  • Flushed Face
  • Lack of Enery
Anything coming to mind?

Let me just tell you he was the most unwelcome visitor on this planet!!
I know there are precautions I should take but didn't do it. 
But let me tell you I will be taking those precautions next year.

Did you guess it yet?
Yep, MisderIn Flu Enza showed his ugly face this week!
He blindsided us!
My little guy looks like he got run over by a truck!
He is still such a sweetheart though. 
I feel so very bad for him.
We didn't catch it early enough to get Tamiflu, so
we just have to let it run its course.
The rest of the fam has been washing everything in sight
with bleach water.  We want M.F.E. gone!
We don't want any sign of him left!
We don't want anyone else to be infected by this ugly thing!

Wish us luck, and if you see me in the next few days
you'll understand why I smell like bleach!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs