Saturday, March 5, 2011

J-J-J-Judy!

I cannot believe I did not take a picture of the before of Miss Judy other than this piece of Judy's old back!
I am not sure what color this is.  For this post we will just call it Submarine Yellow, Mkay?



We got her at a yard sale today on clearance because the wind had blown her over and punched a hole in her back!  Poor, poor Judy!  We rescusitated her though and gave her a second chance at life. 


Judy was painted with Comfort Grey (which is actually
more of a blue to me, but whose counting?)

We replaced Judy's broken back with some
beautiful beadboard paneling.

Believe it or not, I actually get to keep this
old girl!  I KNOW!
Judy is going to be in charge of all of my Caromal Colours
Product, accessories, and miscellaneous.
It is a big job, but I know Judy is up to the challenge!
She has had a little work done and feels like
a new Woman!

I can't wait to fill 'er up with more product!

Have a happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs