Tuesday, March 22, 2011

High Hopes for This One!

I recently went to an estate sale and this diamond in the rough was sitting in the back room holding a hodge podge of things. 


Everyone else passed by without so much as a second glance, but I was drawn to him!  I knew that one day I could shine this diamond and make it amazing! 


The wheels were spinning in my head (take off the lone door, putty the hinge holes, extend the middle shelf flush with the front, paint it a beautiful two-tone color, and fill the open shelves with baskets).  I wasn't sure if I liked the detail on it or not, but it is growing on me.

I just can't get over what it could be some day.  If only my partner would hurry up and get home so he could help me!  Stay tuned, the best of this piece is yet to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs