Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Here's Your Sign!

I love re-doing furniture, but I have always had a special place in my heart for old wooden signs.  I love chippy paint, and these signs just make my heart sing!  Seriously!  I fall in love all over again every time I look at them! 


Fresh Eggs anyone?
(My Favorite with the cute stenciled chicken! :O)

The sky is the limit on these beauties!  We will make custom signs, any size, any-thing!  Let me know and it will be done.
These two For Sale:  $25 each!


Would you like to learn how to do this yourself?
Come to my class.  I will teach you how to
use this amazing paint from Caromal Colours!
I absolutely love their product and would love to share it with you!
Class of 5 people $200, my place or yours.
Don't be afraid, you can't screw it up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs