Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's a Numbers Game

This might have to be my new favorite piece!  Here is what it looked like pre-makeover:


This chunky little guy is named Arnold.  Arnold already had great shape and form, and his legs were adorable.

What do you think about this?
Just throwin' a little curve ball at ya!



 And now for the final reveal:

1-2-3-4 Tell me that you love me more!



Arnold is absolutely shining with his new doo!  He brings a little whimsy and fun to every room!
Although I would love to keep Arnold, I must part with him.  Arnold will always hold a place in my heart!  He is the life of the party and knows how to bring it every time!

For Sale:  $165
(If you came here from KSL, you will notice you are getting a steal just for visiting my blog)!

Linked to:
<center><a href="http://www.linda/-





Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

Simply Designing

Designer Garden Button

Metamorphosis Monday

Made by You Mondays

More the Merrier

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs