Sunday, April 24, 2011

Queen Bed Makeover

I'm B-a-a-a-ck!  My family just went on a little trip to our cabin and it was wonderful!  We went fishing (and only caught 2 fish!), the kids rode the 4-wheelers, we had an Easter celebration (including 2 egg hunts and dinner with great family), and, of course, we had to go junking!  It wouldn't be right for me to go all that way and miss out on wonderful treasures that some call JUNK!  I will post about my finds in a later post, though.  For now I want to show you what this bed looked like when we got it:

This bed includes a queen-sized headboard,
footboard, and side rails.
It was a maple finish prior
to the makeover.



We refinished it with a Peppercorn
basecoat, Mustard top coat.

Look at the detail!




If you are interested in this piece, let me know, especially because it is soooo much better in person.  Pictures just don't do it justice.  For sale:  $195

Also, if you are interested in some of my amazing paint from the Country Living Artisans Collection from Caromal Colours, contact me, or you can click on the button at the top of my blog to go to Caromal Colour's website.  This stuff is amazing I tell ya!  The best part about it is there is no prep work before painting!  Really!  I'm serious!  No priming, sanding, or stripping!  For Reals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs