Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ode to My Shannie

We made a trade with my sister-in-law.  I think that I got the better half of the deal.  We are going to paint Shan's bedroom furniture set that used to be her Grandma's, and she is giving us her A-M-A-Z-I-N-G cleaning services.  We have a night stand done.  It's name is Fynn.  Fynn was in foster care at our house while we were doing a little plastic surgery, but now he has gone to his perma-home at Shan's.  We will be doing the set piece by piece as time allows. 

Shan came to my house on Tuesday and cleaned all 3 of my bathrooms.  Did I ever tell you that I love the smell of bleach?  Ya, it smells so clean, and having a clean house makes me so very happy!  And when I am happy, life is good for everyone!  This is a little odd, I know, but just look at my clean bathroom:

My bath tub is beautiful!

Have you ever seen such a clean toilet?
Maybe in the aisles of Home Depot.

Do you see that on the baseboards?
No?
That's because THERE IS NOTHING!
Not a speck of dust in sight!
Unbelievable!


Oh, My Shannie, I love you so!  I wish I could be like you when I grow up!

Here is an awesome sign that we made Shan:

We found this wood for free at a yard sale.

Shan's grandkids all call her Oma.



Thanks again, Shan!  I love my clean bathrooms!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs